Monday, April 26, 2010

Antonio Freeman Party

It is with great pleasure that I announce the date of this year’s Antonio Freeman Party. You are cordially invited to attend. I will be supplying the beer, booze, soda, juice boxes, brats, burgers and buns. If you would like to bring a side dish, it would be appreciated.

Mark your calendars, put this invitation on the fridge and join me, my family and my friends for what promises to be a fun and entertaining day/evening.

Date: Saturday, June 5th 2010

Time: 2:00 p.m. until I have to head downtown for the Miller Ride for the Arts the next morning.

Games are scheduled to begin around 3:00 p.m.
Dinner will be served shortly after the last round of musical chairs.

Where: My house, 127 N 78th Street, Milwaukee

Please RSVP by Friday May 28th:
Phone: 414-397-1457
Home Email: mitch_kumstean@yahoo.com

Bring your friends, family, whomever, as always your children are encouraged to attend. But please let me know how many will be attending so that I can plan accordingly.

No comments: