Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Easter

I really have to apologize. With the whole family together I should have taken way more pictures. There wasn't too much to my weekend except for Easter Sunday. In the mid morning I was with the Bratzeg's, my sister in law, Julie's family. We had brunch there and everything was great. I appreciate always being invited me to their family events.

The afternoon and evening was at my parents. Dinner was great as usual. I would also like to put a discussion to rest. Miller Park does not have a section of seats that is "Peanut Free". Or as we referred to it, a "No Nuts Section".

The two highlights of the day. The first was the arm wrestling match. When I had all of my nephews and nieces sleep over at my house, my oldest nephew, Pickle (Nick), was not there. But of all the kids that were there, Boomer (Lindsey), was the arm wrestling champ. On a side note she is also a two time and defending Freeman Party Musical Chairs Champion. Sunday at my parents, Nick took a shot at the title. Pictures speak louder than words, but even better than pictures is video:

I should clarify, Pickle is older than Lindsey. Here is Pickle's proud father after the arm wrestling match. The second highlight was playing football. It was a little frustrating, but still a lot of fun. I don't have any pictures because I was too busy throwing touchdowns. But here are some pictures from playing "500" before hand.
This is Ethan and I having a disagreement.




Lyric of the day:

Silver wings upon their chest.

These are men America's best.

100 men will test today.

But only 3 win the Green Beret.

1 comment:

Rickie Davies said...

See Lindsey, I told you I would get the video up.