Thursday, April 01, 2010

Christmas Cards Part 3

This is Peyton. She is my friend, Shauntelle's, daughter. Myra, I met through Nate and Russ.Ray and Kate I met through Tree. The four of us were also on a volleyball team together for a couple of years.The Brauns. Mike was one of my best friends in high school. And now I see him every year that the annual wiffleball game at his parents house.The Thomes. I played soccer with Mark. And Amy is the facebook queen. She is the most popular facebook person I know.Janelle, or Hilt, as I still call her. That was her last name and now she is married. I worked with Hilt on a project for the DOT up in Fond du Lac.The Andersons. Todd, or T1, was a roommate back in my college days.Lyric of the Day:
I, I can remember.
Standing, by the wall.
And the guns shot above our heads.
And we kissed, as though nothing could fall.
And the shame, was on the other side.
Oh we can beat them for ever and ever.
Then we could be heros, just for one day.

No comments: