Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Christmas Cards Part 2

Christmas Cards Part 2. Away we go.
Here is Leon. I worked with Leon back in my days at Merge.The Ehrgotts. I went to school with Brian and also played soccer with him. But I know him almost more because he is Borky's brother in law than being a former classmate.K.O. and Trooper. Two more people that I met through Krum. I played some soccer with Trooper with I was living up in Minnesota. I mean I guess you could call what I was doing soccer. Trooper is a much better player than I ever was or would be. And I am headed to the U2 concert with K.O. at Gopher Stadium in June.The Beiers. I knew Matt and Lana both in high school. Matt was a year younger than me, and I think Lana was two years younger. I do know one thing, never challenge Matt to a foot race after a night at Summerfest. I lost. Bad.The Josephs. Truz was my roommate along with Nate. I have had a lot of roommates over the years, but when Nate, Truz and I all lived together, well, that was our Camelot.Amy and Cesar I met through Nate's wife, Michel. The Kakers. I met Matt through Krum back in high school. I played soccer with Kaker way back in the day. And I was a weekly figure visiting him up at Oshkosh in college. I was up there so often that one time I was at a party with Kaker and a girl came up to me and was asking me where I lived, she thought I was going to school at Oshkosh.I threw this in here too. It is Kaker's birth announcement of his son, Quincy. I am predicting Medical Doctor.Errin and Pretzel. I met Pretzel through Joe. I did a couple of triathlons with Pretzel. And I have done a couple 5Ks with both of them. My favorite is the Blarney Run and Leffs afterwards. I would have done it again this year, but I didn't have my doctor's clearance.That is installment #2.
Lyric of the day:
She said a good day,
ain't got no rain.
She said a bad day is when I lie in bed
and think of things that might have been

No comments: