Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Jared's Basketball Game

Here is my weekend review of last weekend. Friday night I stayed at home. I ordered carry out from Crawdaddys. My usually crawtails, carrots and house rice. I picked up my order and as I was dumping all three together in a bowl I realized that they misunderstood me and I got crawtails, carrots and American fries. Not what I was looking for. Saturday I took my nephew, Jared, to his basketball game. That evening I spent with my brother and his family along with their friends the Jendes. It occurred to be as I was driving home at 1:30 in the morning that I stay out later with the "old" folks than with my friends. And when I say "old" folks, I mean those that are only three years older than me. Sunday was little more than some work on the house and watching the Olympics.

Here are some pictures from Jared's game.Erin and Lindsey took turns keeping score. Here is Erin but I never got a picture of Lindsey. Sorry Lindsey.

No comments: