Tuesday, March 30, 2010

9 Inning Challenge

You may remember back to the Gallon of Milk challenge. Nate had made the proclamation that he could drink a gallon of milk in 20 minutes. Even thinking about it now, it seems impossible. If I had not seen it with my own eyes, I won't have believed it. To this day one of the most impressive feats I have ever witnessed.

I touched on this latest challenge last year, but I never got it all pulled together. The 9 Inning Challenge is to eat a hotdog and drink a beer for each inning of a baseball game. My roommate, M.K.A. said that he would be up for the challenge. I am going to wait until the weather gets a little better. But I figured I would pull the big screen out into the yard and do it on a Friday or Saturday night. Although I have a couple stipulations, I get to pick the hotdogs, buns and the beer. And you can't go to the bathroom until the game is over.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

buddy -

I am down for this. Give me some weekends to choose from.

-borky

Rickie Davies said...

I have my summer itinerary coming out later this week. Then you can pick a weekend that works for you. And I will set it up to have you and M.K.A. face off.

Anonymous said...

Count me in as well.


Kmart