Monday, March 15, 2010

Rebecca's Birthday

Last Saturday was my good friend, Rebecca's 37th birthday. I like to give Rebecca a hard time because she is so much older than me, by 1 year and 3 months. Some how I was fortunate enough to sit next to Rebecca so I don't have any pictures of her. But I did get a picture of Denise, Butch and Al.

Here is our whole table. 13 of us. From left to right, Jody, Missy, Rodge, Caleb, Trinity, Al, Rebecca, Me, Pookie, Butch, Muffins, Denise and Adam.

My favorite line of the night was when the owner, whom Rebecca's knows rather well, came to greet our table. Rebeeca was saying, "Yes it is my birthday. And I wanted to come to my favorite restaurant." After which I quickly interjected, "But they were closed so we came here." Hey Ohh. It was a special occasion so I broke my New Years Resolution of not drinking. I had one drink and one shot. Because you have to do one birthday shot...right?

Here is everyone singing to Rebecca.

No comments: