Wednesday, March 03, 2010

How To Spot A Loser

My friend, LID, calls me from time to time and she often bounces her relationship issues off me. Her latest male interest is 38, lives with with his parents and does not have a car. She tells me that she has a hard time acting like herself whenever she talks to him. And she asked me how she can act more like herself around him. My advice was never call him again. He is a loser. In fact I told her in the future if she ever meets a guy to ask these three simple questions and if he gives the following answers, well then she should hang up the phone and never speak to him again because he is a loser.
Is he over 30? YES
Does he have a car? NO
Does he live with his parents? YES

But LID would not take my word for hit. So I told her I would put together a poll on my blog.

Is a guy a loser if he is over 30 lives with his parents and does not have a car?
Absolutely, LID wake up and smell the coffee.
No, He is probably just saving up for a big engagement ring
Free polls from Pollhost.com

No comments: