Friday, March 19, 2010

More Help with Colors

I still have not finished the installation of the windows on my upstairs. I have been slowly working on drywall repair around those windows. Once I complete the drywall work, I need to do some painting. I was planning on just painting the walls white. But that is pretty boring. Here are some picturs of the upstairs: What colors do you think I should use?
The fake fireplace. Or more accurately the $200 night light.So mature. 36 and your bed still sits on the floor. I do have a bedframe for the spare bed, that has to count for something. With the slanted ceiling, I don't think having the bed up off the floor is a real positive. Oh and look my college graduation party invitation is up on the closet door. What was that 13 years ago?And if you are going to have a fake fireplace you might as well have a fake bear skin rug.I will tell you this, the fireplace toolset is actually real.Yes, I have a blanket covering the window. If you don't know by now, well I have some issues. I don't need but I like to have my room pitch black when I go to sleep. I even taped over the LED on my stereo. I also have shipping paper taped up around the brand new windows. My plan is to actually print out a picture of the Grand Canyon or something equally as picturesque, then tape it up in the window so whey you look you, that is what you see. I have a lot of time on my hands.I also have my pillows at the foot of my bed, I like to have my head in the center of the room. For the acoustics. So I sleep with my feet against the wall.

I got more comments about my garage paint color than I expected. Which means I am expecting alot from you people. So any ideas on a paint scheme? Mind you I will probably replace the carpeting to match what is downstairs.

2 comments:

julie said...

I would leave the ceiling white and paint the walls a soft tan

Unknown said...

I agree with the white ceiling. Mix it up a bit with some soft/light khaki colors and then maybe paint another room a light green.