Friday, March 19, 2010

Weekend Plans

Well another week has come and gone. How about the weather? Wednesday night was simply gorgeous. It is Friday and I am planning on going to see "Hurt Locker". You know it won the Oscar for best Picture. It is playing at the Ridge Cinema in New Berlin at 9:30. If you want to join me, let me know.
Saturday, I am taking some of my nieces and nephews, 4 of them, to see "Alice in Wonderland" in 3D at the Majestic at the 12:10 showing. I am so hooked on the 3D movies. I would never go see Clash of the Titans, but the fact that it is in 3D, I will definitely go. Then Saturday night I am going to be having 6 of the kids sleep over at my house. My roommate, M.K.A., is in Vegas so this is really the only weekend I can have the kids over.
Sunday, I am taking the kids bowling. I don't know that I will be bowling. I think that might be against doctor's orders. Speaking of my back, a couple people have asked me about it. I feel pretty good, and I have an appointment a week from today. I am hoping that he gives me the green light to do whatever I would like. My goal is to run a triathlon this summer. I would actually like to do a couple of them. But back to Sunday's schedule. After dropping off the kids, I am thinking about heading down to the Bradley Center for some March Madness. If that doesn't work out. I was going to stroll over to the Riverside for the Jimi Hendrix Experience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're such a good uncle! Enjoy the movies,
Lisa