Friday, March 26, 2010

My Top Ten Albums Of All Time

As mentioned in yesterday's post, "Are You Experienced?" is one of my top ten albums of all time. Greatest Hits do not count. Here are the other nine in no particular order:
Abbey Road - The Beatles
Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd
Joshua Tree - U2
Let It Bleed - The Rolling Stones
Thriller - Micheal Jackson
Ten - Pearl Jam
Zeppelin Four - Led Zeppelin
Purple Rain - Prince
Born to Run - Bruce Springsteen
Maybe I am missing one, but I would be happy to debate it. I also reserve the right to adjust my list at any time for any reason.

Lyric of the Day:
Now you've listened to my story.
Here's the point that I have made.
Cats were born to give chicks fever.
Be it Fahrenheit or Centigrade.

4 comments:

Julie said...

No Dave Mathews?

Rickie Davies said...

Nope, no Dave Matthews. I almost never listen to any of their studio stuff. They are a much different, and in my opinion, better band live. Although their live at Red Rocks is still a great live album but that doesn't count in this list.

Anonymous said...

1. Abbey Road - The Beatles
2. Salesmen and Rasists - Ike Reilly
3. Cracker - Cracker
4. Quadrophenia - The Who
5. Straight Outta Compton - N.W.A.
6. Pinkerton - Weezer
7. Appetite for Destruction - GNFNR
8. What's Goin' On - Marvin Gaye
9. Vs. - Pearl Jam
10. Surfer Rosa - The Pixies

these change as well buddy, but I likes these!

-borky

Rickie Davies said...

Oh I just thought of one the other day. Band on the Run, Wings.