Monday, March 15, 2010

Parenthood

The new show on NBC I just started watching. I was remotely intrigued in seeing the promo commercials. I thought the pilot episode was good and like the second show as well. So far the show has been nothing but a train wreck for each and every member of that family. Maybe that is why I like the show. There hasn't been too much going on with my life as of late. Since my surgery, I have limited my activities quite a bit. And not drinking also helps to keep me out of trouble. When I watch the show, I see the obstacles that lay ahead of these characters and it makes me think that maybe my life isn't that so bad. It has been said, "if you want to feel thin, hang out with fat people." Likewise, if you want your problems to seem small hang out with people with bigger problems. Time will tell if I remain interested in this show. Prediction: before the end of the season, one of the two parents / grandparents will end up sick and in the hospital.

No comments: