Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Good News

Good news. No wait, excellent news. Today marks the first day of the year in which the average high temperatures are in the 40s. I was flipping through the channels about a week ago and I landed on the weather report of one of the local TV stations. The forecast for the following day was a high temperature of 24 degrees and described as cool. Cool? dictionary.com defines "cool" as - moderately cold, neither warm nor cold. Sorry about that, but 24 is not cool, it is cold. In fact, I believe that it is actually below freezing. That is if my memory serves me correct from my chemistry days. But let me add this posting on a high note. It is getting warmer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I put a new post on my blog.

nick

Anonymous said...

Get off the site Sabrina Rojas!
Tree