Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Christmas Cards Part 1

Christmas Cards? Really? It is almost April and you are breaking out Christmas Cards? Yes I am. I think that many of my readers either know or have heard of all of these people and maybe they weren't good enough this year to receive a card. So I am posting, at least the ones with pictures, enabling you to see them. That are in random order. And this is the 1st of 4 installments.
Here is TTs family. I met TT through Preston. TT has procreated. Isn't that one of the signs of the apocalypse?

This is Elly. She is the daughter of my college roommate, Mark. They live up in Appleton and I go together with the regularly when I was living up there. I recall one night we went out for dinner. At the time Elly was just 2 weeks old. Mark, Suzanne and I ordered up a couple appetizers and had a couple drinks. Next thing you know we had polished off four of five rounds and we had Elly sleeping in her car seat on the table. Mind you this wasn't a bar, more of a bar/restaurant. Someone call social services.Rob and Melissa. I met Rob through Joe. Here are the Jende kids. The Jendes are close friends of my brother Jon. Steve was the one who went back stage with me at Summerfest.The Knueppels. Heidi is my cousin.Here is Jack. When I first opened up this card I couldn't figure out who this came from. It took me a while. It is from my friend, Paul Gibson, who I met through Joe. But in all the time I have known Paul, no one has ever called him Paul. It was always Gibby. It reminds me of college. I had a number of college friends who I never knew what there real name was for a long time. Both Storch and Spider come to mind.The Eggeners. Brian, Nancy (my Godwife), Lauren and Jake. Nancy is my sister in law, Julie's, sister.Doreen and Browny. I met Browny through Krum. I have known him since my freshman year in college. There is only one Browny.Russ and Amanda. Russ is another friend that I met through Krum. Or as Krum will tell you, a friend that I stole from him. Russ lives in Colorado, soon to be moving to Utah. But when I go skiing out west it is with Russ.Lyric of the Day:

Don't cry.

Don’t raise your eye.

It's only teenage wasteland.

No comments: