Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dog Poop and Door Knobs

I needed to drive by my brother, Dan's, on Sunday to deposit some doors in his fire pit. The doors in my house were replaced. I suppose I could have stripped, sanded and restained them, but that seems like a lot of work. As I was making the walk from his driveway to the firepit through the back yard, I was amazed at home many landmines (dog Crap) they had. In fact, yes I stepped in a pile. As I was carrying out the last door, Jody came out with the mine sweeper to start taking care of the mess. She filled 3 grocery bags and wasn't even half done. I told her, that seals the deal. I am never getting a dog. Here is Jody sweeping some mines. She is going to kill me for putting this picture up.On a semi related topic, I removed a couple of the door knobs off of the doors. They are the crystal glass looking things. Just look at the picture and you will know what I am talking about.


Do you think they are worth anything? Better yet, do you want to buy them?

No comments: