Friday, April 02, 2010

Christmas Cards Part 4

Here is the final installment of Christmas in the Spring.

Here is Sarah, I went to high school with her.

The Gravenkamps. I met them through my brother in law, Tim.The Gehreds. Bob was a college roommate.My brother, Chucker's, kids.The Storchs. I think I knew Storch in college for well over a year before I knew his real name. Storch is his last name, but he was a little goofy in college and I thought Storch was just a nickname.This is Tree's daughter, Kaitlyn.Here is Seth and Matt. My sister in law, Julie's brother, Tony's, kids. Was that puncuated correctly? It is just easier to call Tony my brother in law. Tony and I played soccer together. Lyric of the Day:

I was walking, with my girlfriend.

I was drunk on wine. It was the only way I could ease my mind.

She said I want to run like the lions, release from the cages.

Released from the rages burning in her soul tonight

No comments: