Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Weekend Recap

Friday night I went to Carrol College to see Cake. The college really clamped down and did want any funny business. They made you empty all of your pockets, and then they used the metal detector wands to make sure you weren't trying to sneak anything in. And once you got in it was a dry concert. They had one concession stand open. All that they were selling was water for $2.00. No beer, no soda, not even any ice, just a plastic cup of luke warm water. But it was still good show.
Saturday I did some more training for my triathlon. I drove out to Pewaukee and biked the triathlon course. It was a pretty sad and pathetic display. It took me 1 hour and 10 minutes to complete the course. And my goal is to complete it in 45 minutes for the race. That might be a little difficult. Although I did make 2 wrong turns which cost me some time. I am going to bike it again next weekend. On Sunday I dropped my bike off to get a tune up. I haven't really done any maintenance on it in 2 years. And both of the rims are bent, hopefully making some improvement to the bike will also improve my performance, otherwise it isn't going to be pretty on July 11th.

Lyric of the Day:
How in the world you gonna see?
Laughin' at fools like me.
What on earth do you think you are?
A superstar?
Well right you are.

No comments: