Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Freeman Party Games

As you now know, the Freeman Party is scheduled for June 5th this year. The invitations have been sent out. The trophies have been ordered. But there is still so much to do. I actually start planning for the next year's party the day after the party. It is continuously on my mind. What is it that occupies my mind so? The games. I am always looking for ways to improve upon the games. It took my quite a few years to realize that relay contests with the adults are useless. It is more hassle than it is worth. I have narrowed down the games some but there are three games that are staples and I will always have these. But I would like to know which game you enjoy the most. Or if you don't like any of them, please feel free to post a write in vote.

What is your favorite Antonio Freeman Party game?
Musical Chairs
Water Balloon Toss
Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament
You shouldn't have any games
Free polls from Pollhost.com

You Lyric of the Day:
Yesterday I saw you kissing tiny flowers,
But all that lives is born to die.
And so I say to you that nothing really matters.
And all you do is stand and cry.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You may get some fresh ideas from the TV show Minute to Win It. Our kids think the show is pretty neat; and the games all use household items but must be performed in one minute time.

Deb