Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Stone Temple Pilots

Last Friday I went to the Eagles Ballroom to see Stone Temple Pilots. It was a good show, but short. I had them on stage for about 1 hour and 15 minutes. And there wasn't an encore. This was slightly disappointing as I had just gone to the bar for a drink when the band finished what was the first and only set. Here is some video I shot during the concert.

This is "Big Empty"


This is a little bit of "Creep"



This is "Plush"



And finally, I think my favorite of all of their songs, "Interstate Love Song"
It was a good show, but again a little short. I also thought that lead singer, Scott Weiland, looked a lot like Tim Whatley (Bryan Cranston) from Seinfeld.







Here are some pictures I got from The Rave's website.

Lyric of the Day:

Leavin' on a southern train.

Only yesterday, you lied.

Promises of what I seemed to be.

Only watch the time go by.

All of these thing you said to me.

Breathin' is the hardest thing to do.

With all I've said and all that's dead for you.

You lied, good bye.

No comments: