Monday, June 07, 2010

Freeman Party Part 1

I am just going to string out my pictures from the party over the course of the week. But before I get to the pictures I need to thank a number of people who helped to make the party a success, or at least I hope it was a success.

At the top of the list is my brother, Jon (Haus). Without his help in bringing the tarps and putting them up, I would have been absolutely screwed. Next is my brother, Jeff (Chucker), for cooking up the brats and burgers. I can't cook and with the games I don't have the time to cook. I am grateful that I have brothers who are willing to step in and help me out. Thank you to Jody, Diane and Glen for showing up early and helping set up. Diane and Glen also helped out with cleaning things up towards the end of the evening. My sister, Deb, thank you for helping getting the food out and ready for dinner. Thanks to Kevin for helping me clean things up on Saturday morning. MKA also chipped in with cleaning the bar Saturday morning. I would like to thank everyone for showing up as well as anyone that brought food to share. Finally I would like to thank Eric, Mick and The General for pushing the limits of my patience to a point that even I was didn't think they could reach during the games. Hopefully I will be more calm next year, but I doubt it. If I am missing anyone else that helped out, I apologize but thank you.

Here is Haus in a place that he is the most comfortable, up in a tree.
Here I am flexing and tying down the tarp.The bar stocked and ready to go.The backyard tarp before the party.The backyard tarp the following morning.
Here is the picture that sums up the 2010 Freeman Party better than any other.

No comments: