Friday, June 04, 2010

The Weekend Ahead

I again took Friday off this week. I guess there are two reasons I took the day off. First off, I could use the day to prepare my house for the Freeman Party tomorrow. Speaking of the Freeman Party, the party will go on, rain or shine. Wednesday I checked the forecast and it was 60% chance of scattered thunderstorm. Thursday morning, that rain was forecasted for Friday. Let's hope that that is the case.
Secondly, I am taking today off because it is my birthday. Yes, 37 years ago I was hatched. What would I like for my birthday? Mainly no rain for my party on Saturday.
So hopefully I will see all of you on Saturday.
Also Happy Birthday to Tyler and Sugar Lips.

Lyric of the Day:
You say it's your birthday,
It's my birthday too, yeah,
They say it's your birthday,
We're gonna have a good time,
I'm glad it's your birthday,
Happy birthday to you.

3 comments:

Bubs said...

Happy Birthday Buddy!!! Happy birthday to Tyler and Jody too.

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks Bubs!

Happy Birthday Ricky!!

Sugar Lips

Happy Birthday Tyler

Borky said...

Hey buddy, your still not to old to sneak a flask into Summerfest and get it in. Just remember that.