Thursday, June 24, 2010

Things I Am Done With

Here are two things that I will no longer participate with.

Cards. Greeting cards, birthday cards, etc. The only card that I will still purchase will be my Christmas card. But if you want a card for your birthday, wedding, etc. You will not get one from me. I will write a lame poem that rhymes but I will not buy a card. If you want a card, then it is going to come out of your end. So instead of $25, you will get $21. 89.

Bottled Water. I am no longer interested in it. My tap water is good. Plus the water out of my tap is city water which is treated. One important step in treating city water is the addition of fluoride, you may recall that this is one of the ingredients in toothpaste. So I will no longer be purchasing bottled water.


Lyric of the Day:
The sun is up,
The sky is blue,
It's beautiful,
And so are you.

No comments: