Friday, June 11, 2010

Freeman Party Part 5

On to the final set of games from the party. The Musical Chairs.
The Winners:
Kids Musical Chairs: Griffin Jende
The Female Musical Chairs: Pocahontas
The Male Musical Chairs: Haus.
Watching kids run around a circle of chairs dancing to the sounds of The Doors. Priceless.
One of my favorite parts of the game, when the kids cry when they get knocked out. I go back to 2004, the first time I had kids musical chairs at the insistance of my sister in law, Jody. I told her that the kids would cry when they get kicked out and she said no way. 6 years later, here is her son, Josh crying at being eliminated. I told you so. I also had more hair back in 2004.Here is Boomer, the defending two time champion, getting knocked out. Here is Jody putting up a strong effort.Can the Bahr girls go anywhere without a cat fight breaking out?Here is Tim before he took a knee from behind to the boys. Can I say that?After being eliminated in the first round last year, Steve Jende (Will Purdue), came in to the contest this year with his game face on. It was almost predestined from the beginning that Steve and Haus would end up in the finals. But in the end, Down goes Jende, down goes Jende!!!Haus goes on to become the second back to back champion. The three champions, Pocahontas, Grif and Haus.