Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Maggie's Birthday

Saturday afternoon was my old roommate, Truz's, daughter's birthday party in Germantown. On the way to the party, I found myself behind this Jerry Garcia look-a-like riding his hog. He must wear those overalls solo fairly often because he had overall tan lines. It is a look.Once I got to the party, right after I got myself a beer, I got one for Elery.They had a pinyata for the kids, somehow I was quickly in charge of organizing it.Here is Borky showing off his wiffle ball skill taking on a water balloon.Maggie enjoying her cake.Here is my buddy, Sofia. Amy and Caesar's daughter.The pool inside Dr. Johnson's house.After the birthday party we made our way over to Nate's. The Kempens made an appearance. They are due with their first son in another 2 or 3 weeks. I have heard that the front runner's for baby Kempen's name are: Hans, Clause and Justus.We finished up the night with some ping pong. In one game of beer pong, I hit Nate's beer 8 times out of maybe 35 serves.

No comments: