Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Are You Ready For Some Football?

I have been only mildly interesting in watching pre-season football. If you added up all of the portions games that I have watched so far this pre-season, I doubt it would add up to an entire game. But come Thursday night, I don't have to worry about that. The College Football Season starts this Thursday night. College football is more exciting than the pros anyhow. However, I am shocked that I haven't really heard any buzz or excitement about these games. Or at least commercials on TV advertising games Thursday. Then again, most of the games are on ESPN, and that station is too busy trying to determine "Who is now?". Whatever that means. But I am happy that ESPN helped me figure out that Kobe Bryant is more now that Ronaldinho. And apparently Tiger Woods is the most now. But if you have actually watched any of Sportcenter in the last month or so, wouldn't you think that Micheal Vick is the most now? I mean that is all that they talk about. Weird.

My cousin, Mike, has his first game this Saturday. I fully plan on being in the stands for the game. I would like to say that fall is in the air, but today the temperature was over 90 degrees.

Also for the loyal complaining reader, please note that my site meter is back up and running. And tune back in to see the results and see the photos of me washing my hats in my dishwasher.

No comments: