Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hat Update

Here is the exciting update on the hats. I washed them. But they still smell a little funky. This is the pre-wash picture. This is the drying phase of the hat cleaning.
Last night I helped my old roommate from college, Mark, install a railing on is rental property. I more or less just went along with him and made smart ass remarks while he did all of the work.
And in case any of you might be concerned about how my project is coming along. Here is a photo taken this morning while they were pouring some concrete work. No that is not me manning the bucket. You should know that I don't get my hands dirty.
Here is an update on the cricket front. I didn't get around to chalking the skid plate, but I haven't heard the cricket since that one night. Maybe he is gone for good.

As for my exciting plans for the weekend. Friday night I am staying in the crazy Appleton area. Probably watching college football on TV. Saturday I am planning on going to my cousin, Mike's, football game in Sheboygan. Sunday, my old roommate, Joe, is having a golf outing with a cookout afterwards. Since I can't golf, I am just heading to the cookout afterwards. Check it out Joe, you made the blog. And if you show up at Joe's house Sunday early evening and mention you heard about the cookout on my blog, you drink for free. Monday is my fantasy football draft. I expect to walk all over my competition.

No comments: