Monday, August 27, 2007

Weekend Pictures

There was alot going on for me this past weekend. So I will just get right to the pictures. Here is Krum and I tailgating before Rage Against the Machine concert Friday night. A big thank you to Paul's dad, JFK, for giving us ear plugs. It was the loudest concert I have ever been to. You could feel the concrete floor of the reserve section actually moving up and down nearly the entire show.
Saturday I was in charge of kids games at my nephew Ethan's birthday party.
Here is Matayo, Ryan, Steven, Ethan and Quintin.
Saturday night, I am helping Luke with his beer bong before Dave Matthews.

Here is Angela with Rebecca's friend, Dave.
This is Sunday night before Dave Matthews, Rebecca pretending to play the flute.

Rebecca and her friend, Dave.
Team photo while tailgating. Angela, Me, Chris, Vanessa, Lucas and Rebecca.
And if I didn't include this Vanessa would kill me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is it "her friend, Dave"? Is he no longer your friend because he always comes up short?

Rickie Davies said...

In the presence of the Reimer's, I call "The General" Rebecca's friend Dave. The reason is that two years ago, The General and I went to a party at Rebecca's mom's house before the concert. It was just that morning that I had introduced The General to Rebecca. So when we got to the party at Rebecca's mom's house, Rebecca was introducing Dave to everyone as her friend, Dave. I found this funny since they had only just met 4 hours earlier. And because I like to give people a hard time about just about anything, I call him Rebecca's friend, Dave.

Anonymous said...

How come you never respond to my posts? don't lose a loyal reader yo! I posted two comments under the picture of the insect. :) My feelings are hurt.

Rickie Davies said...

Never is a strong word. I have NEVER responded to one of your comments? If this is true, all that I can say is that you must have responded with a very bland comment which I didn't feel to be worthy of a retort. However, since you asked, I replied to all of the comments on the last posting. Happy?