Monday, August 13, 2007

Dog Days of Summer

Are you guys sick of summer yet? I know I am not. Although we are on the cusp of my favorite season, fall. The weather is just perfect, football season is ramping up. And I have already started planning out my weekends for the fall. I am going to try to get a lot of football in this year. My cousin, Mike, plays for Whitewater, I would like to make it to at least two or three of those games. I also want to make it to one or two Badger games. Make it to Madison at least once a year for a Badger game, but I actually haven't made it into the game in at least three years. I am seriously considering heading up to Minneapolis when the Badgers are in town there. Now that I am living in Appleton, Lambeau field isn't more than a 20 minute drive from my condo. So I would like to get there and scalp a ticket to a game or two.

My weekend wasn't all that exciting, I spent most of it with my brother, Jon's, family. I held soccer practice with his kids Saturday and Sunday morning. I was also able to stop by my parents, my sister's place and see Nate, Michel and Elery. Here is a random old picture for you to gaze upon.

This picture was taken at Multnomah Falls in Oregon. I don't even recall when this was. I know it was when I was working for Merge Technologies. They sent me out there for business for a couple days. As I recall I finished up early and headed up to Portland to hang out with Browny.

No comments: