Friday, August 31, 2007

One of my many problems

I have a number of problems. I don't really have time to go into all of them. But some where on my list of problems, probably in the middle, is foot odor and I sweat too much. That being said I need a place to put dirty clothes. I was doing laundry yesterday, and I realized how offensive smelling my dirty clothes are. Normally I put my dirty clothes in the corner of my bedroom. But I don't think that is going to work. So I have come up with the idea of storing my dirty clothes out on my balcony until I accumulate enough to constitute a full load. What do you think?


Is storing my clothes outside a good idea?
Yes, I do that.
No, but I can't come up with a good reason why.
How dumb are you?
Free polls from Pollhost.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BUGS

Anonymous said...

Smelly hats, smelly clothes; I smell a pattern here. And you're still single; hmmm? Buy some industrial strength deoderant and apply it head to toe; especially your head and toes. Oh, and shower first. With soap. Helpfully, Bert Frerve

Rickie Davies said...

Bert, It must be nice to be so odor free. We all have our faults, I am just confident enough in myself to admit mine.