Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Here is the latest

This will be highly unexciting for you, but you are the one who came here to read about me. This weekend I am headed up to Minnesota for Myra's boat party. I think this is the 3rd year in a row. Myra rents out a boat and about 50 of us or so cruise around on like Minnetoka. It is just like the Minnesota Vikings boat cruise without the strippers or professional athletes. I am also taking my beloved truck in for a tune up. Over the years it has taken a toll. But is still running like a champ. Although I have a feeling that this tune up will be a bit expensive. Especially since this is the first tune up I have had in the last 100,000 miles. Looking ahead to next weekend, it could be one of the best weekends of the year. I am planning on being at Alpine Valley all weekend. Krum is coming down to see Rage Against the Machine on Friday night. I told him I would go with him and look for a ticket to scalp. Then on Saturday and Sunday I am at Alpine for Dave Matthews with The General and the Twins. Like I said pretty unexciting. Here is a picture for you. Speaking of Dave Matthews, here I am with The General and Nate. I believe this is after the show. I think this was 3 or 4 years ago.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chicken looks like a lil boy

Anonymous said...

Try about 20 pounds lighter.