Friday, August 24, 2007

Crickets and Hats

Here is some mindless rambling that I haven't put out in a while and I am sure you all miss. I have posted pictures of the condo I am renting in the past. I live on the 4th floor and I have a patio, no wait a deck, actually I think the term is balcony. Last night I go to bed and I hear a cricket on my balcony. Last night was the first time I had hear this cricket. Can anyone explain to me how a cricket gets on my 4th floor balcony? I am pretty sure he didn't come in thought the front door. I went outside to get rid of the cricket and I spent about 15 minutes on my hands and knees trying to figure out where he was. This was highly frustrating in that he stopped making noise when I got out there. Then when he did, I quickly realized that he was safely resting under the skid plate that covers the door way to my bedroom. No way to get at him. So he is going to get chalked inside when I get back from this weekend.

Hats. Does anyone have any idea on how to gets baseball hats not to smell so horrible? Nearly all of mine are highly offensive smelling. I have had my mom wash them for me but no such luck. Is there a hat cleaning product out there? Anyone?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recommend starting over with all new hats and then apply deoderant to your head BEFORE you wear them. It's not the hats that cause the stink; it's the contents of the hats.

Sincerely, Bart Frave

Anonymous said...

Put them in the dishwasher yo!

Anonymous said...

Did you hide your site meter?

Rickie Davies said...

Let me reply to all of these comments so I don't hurt any feelings.
Bart Frave, if you think the contents of my hats stink, wait until you smell your helmet after you set the NFL record for interceptions.
I have tried the dishwasher, but they still seem to stink. But since I have a big night of watching the Brewers tonight, I will give that a shot.
When I reformatted my blog site, the site meter disappeared. I will research getting it fixed.

jasonbob said...

kyrie irving shoes
kobe shoes
kyrie 7
curry shoes
kobe byrant shoes
air jordan shoes
golden goose
goyard
golden goose shoes
jordan 1 low