Thursday, August 23, 2007

Picture of the Day

This picture was taken July 9th, 1995, Solider Field, Chicago, Illinois. Doing a beer bong before the Grateful Dead concert, it ended up being the last show of the tour before Jerry Garcia died. I figured this was as good as any picture with concerts coming up this weekend. Here is my current plan for the weekend. Friday is the Rage Against The Machine concert at Alpine. Krum is tentatively coming down for the concert. He is scared of the weather and might call an audible. Saturday afternoon, I am in charge of the entertainment for my nephew, Ethan's, birthday party. I will be organizing games and then throwing all of the kids into the pool. I might see how many kids I can line up and jump over and into the pool. Saturday late afternoon the plan is to be at the Alpine parking lot to tailgate, then Dave Matthews. I am staying at Chris and Rebecca's Saturday night. Maybe a midnight swim. Ang, Ness are you guys up for chicken fights? Sunday will be a recover in the morning get to the parking lot at Alpine to tailgate again and then in the fourth row for Dave Matthews. Should be ridiculously incredible. Look forward to some good photos next week.

No comments: