Thursday, August 09, 2007

Here we go again

Well I am back to having nothing to write about. I used up all of my stories from the past two weekends. Right now all I have to look forward to is this weekend. Of which I don't have much of anything planned. I will be back down in Milwaukee this weekend. Friday night I am scheduled to help my brother hook up his new TV. Over the course of the weekend, I am planning on stopping by Justus' place and kicking the crap out of him on the ping pong table. When I am done with him, he will be beat so bad that he walks with a limp. If anyone has anything exciting going on Saturday night, let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am surprised you don't have any comments about the Mpls bridge collapse considering you work on bridges, you lived here and your friends may be affected by the collapse. Speak up boy! That is good for at least one posting.