Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Badger Gopher Game

Saturday morning on our way to Camp Randall we stopped to grab some food. I forgot the name of the place, but the food was great. We all ordered the same thing. It was called the Dog Pile. I know this is sounding like a Nate story with the description of what I ate. But the Dog Pile is comprised of potatoes, eggs, cheese, bacon and prime rib. After breakfast we headed to the Big Ten Pub and met up with Pocahontas, Doug and Liquid. Borky and I ended up buying our tickets from a friend. I didn’t look at the tickets before hand and then ended up being up in the upper deck. We sat in those seats for the first half. And it was the first half that the Gophers actually played well. Borky didn’t make too many friends in our section. At halftime we made our way down to the student section and sat with Pocahontas. I was actually never worried about the outcome of the game and knew the Badgers would end up winning. After the game we met everyone back at the Big Ten Pub. We ended up just staying there the rest of the night. Around 1 in the morning we grabbed a pizza and then took a cab back to the hotel room Doug and Liquid had. I woke up in the middle of the night and had no idea where I was. Kind of a weird feeling. Here are Saturday’s pictures.
Borky, Joe, Doug, Dawn and Liquid before we headed into the game.Check out Borky and the purple and gold socks. I bet him a dollar that he wouldn't sport this look all day, but he did. As we were walking the the bar, and we pasted people walking in the opposite direction, if was so funny to see people look at Borky, then look down at his socks and then back up at his face. Here are the seats that Borky and I started out with.But as you can see Pocahontas got us into the student section.Here are the Badgers celebrating with the Axe after the game. Here is our celebration afterwards me, Whitney, Borky and Pocahontas.Liquid, Borky and Dawn.Me, Dawn, Doug and Joe.Me and Borky.

No comments: