Thursday, November 06, 2008

Time To Get Caught Up

Well it has been a while since I have updated my blog. A lot has gone. And now I am officially back in Milwaukee. In fact this post was written shortly after finally getting my internet up and running this evening. So let me get you caught up with what has been going on, other than the five trips back and forth between Milwaukee and Appleton.
Halloween night, trick or treating. I think this is the fourth or fifth year I have gone with the kids. Lindsey, Abby, Erin, Jared, Ethan, Nick and Josh.
Here I am posing with kids. Nick took this picture and cut Erin right out of it.I helped the kids make a pyramid. We have to work on this one a little bit. Row two was pretty shaky.
After trick or treating I headed down the Rave by my self to see Gwar. It was pretty crazy. I was expecting more people to be dressed up as it was Halloween. I would say that only about 30% were dressed up. It was also one of the two loudest concerts I have ever been to. Rage Against the Machine is other. I am glad I brought ear plugs along and I used them the entire concert. After spending the majority of the concert off to the side, for the last half hour I got down in the middle of the crowd. That is where I got this picture.
The next day I went to the Whitewater game and to see M.K.A. Here I am before the game at the tailgate party with Tom Brady. Pocahontas tossing bean bags.Poe and Katie.Here is M.K.A. getting pushed down on a A. I got talked into doing pushups after each Whitewater score. The ended up winning 40 - 10. Not good for the guy doing pushups.After the game I stopped by Chris and Rebecca to see what they were up to. One thing led to another and I ended up heading out with them for the evening. Here are Chris and Rebecca.
Vanessa and Al went out with us as well.On Sunday I went to my nephew, Joey's, birthday party. Here he is finishing off his cake.

Here is some video I shot right at the end of the Gwar concert. They say that they cover the crowd with over 100 gallons of fake blood for each concert. I ended up being right at the front of the mosh pit while shooting this video. At the end it gets a little shaky because I am getting pushed around. There is also some good shots of the fake blood hitting me. My hat is still stained.

No comments: