Monday, November 24, 2008

Weekend Update

Here is a real quick summary of my weekend. Friday, not much going on. Pretty much just getting myself prepared for Saturday's football game. Saturday, I went out to watch M.K.A. and the Whitewater Warhawks in their first game of the playoffs. It was a close game at halftime, but they ended up winning 37-7. They outscored the other team 37-0 after the first five minutes, but for some fans that still was not enough. Next M.K.A. travels to Oregon for their next game. And from the information I was given, there is a chance that M.K.A. could still have another game back at Whitewater. If that is the case, I am calling for a much bigger turnout for the tailgate party and the game. Here I am at the tailgate party.After M.K.A.'s game, I hung out at M.K.A.'s for a little while and then met up with Chris and Rebecca. We went down to Eagle Springs Pub where Butter Muffins was "working". Everytime I have been in there, I really haven't seen her working too much. But just to prove it does happen, here she is actually working.
Sunday I actually had to do some work. With deer season upon us, I told my parents that I would help them out a little bit this season. But I am not planning on doing much more than 50 deer this year. Not too many came in this weekend, but those that did we took care of yesterday. 15 down, 35 to go.
Just like that last couple of years my dad is on the shelf as far as helping out. But this year he actually has an excuse. On Thursday my dad had surgery to get a cochlear implant. So now he has a hole in his head. It is a pretty nasty scar. But in the end as long as everything pans out, it will be worth it.

No comments: