Monday, November 10, 2008

The Cooler Game

This is a story that came up while tailgating at M.K.A.'s game. I was telling Pocahontas about a game that Borky and one of his buddies invented called The Cooler game. It is kind of stupid but also kind of funny. What you do is while you are out at some event with a cooler full of beer and ice. You simply open the lid of the cooler and stick your bare foot into the ice water in the cooler. You get a couple of people to do it and the last one to take their foot out of the cooler is the winner. Sounds like it could be a Freeman Party in the future. Here Borky and I are playing on the camping trip. It is so stupid it is funny.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if Bork told you this but I am the creator of that game.


Kmart

Anonymous said...

..and it's called

"Foot in the Cooler"

-borky

Rickie Davies said...

I stand corrected.