Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Friday in Sun Prairie

It was another good weekend for me. Friday after work I headed to Sun Prairie. I went to Dawn and Joe’s place and then Borky met us there. After a drink or two we headed out to grab some food. We went to a bar in Sun Prairie. We quickly learned that this bar had Friday night Karyoke. It didn’t take long for us to take over on center stage. On our way to the bar, I called up The General and invited him to come out and meet us. He said that he would try to make it, but to no ones surprise he was a no show. I have decided that since The General pulled up short with us, that I will have to pay him back. This Wednesday we are playing soccer and The General will actually be playing in the goal. I think that over the course of the game, I am going to turn and take a shot at him. That should be interesting. Here are the pictures from Friday night.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rickie

Why don't you buys me flowers anymore?

-borky

Rickie Davies said...

And baby, I remember
All the things you taught me
I learned how to laugh
And I learned how to cry
Well I leared how to love
Even learned how to lie
You'd think I could learn
How to tell you goodbye
cause you don't bring me flowers anymore