Friday, November 14, 2008

Madtown, Here I Come

This weekend is the Badger Gopher game. This has to be my 6 or 7th game in a row. Not that I have been in the game everytime. The last couple in Madison I never got a ticket for. But with the team sucking, tickets should be easy to come by. And is almost always the case, Borky will be my co-pilot for the day. The last time we were together for this game in Madison we got split up shortly after the game ended and then didn't meet up again until our cabs pulled into Joe's place about 5 minutes apart. I am headed out to Madison tonight and staying there until Sunday morning. If I get a chance I will probably swing by the Stegall residence and do a little more investigating into the vandalism that took place at his house the last two times I was in town. I may have some new leads. It is suppose to be down right frigid this weekend. I am not too happy about that, but as always I am sure I will be able to power through. Look for an update Sunday night. Have a good weekend.

No comments: