Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hunting Season

Well it is hunting season, or getting close to it. Most of you know that I am not much of a hunter. In fact I don't hunt at all. But lately I have turned into something of a trapper. Here is my latest trophy that I bagged yesterday. But last night I was out at my parent's house giving them a hand with a couple of deer. This was a deer that someone shot for me. So the next time you eat a hamburger at my house, just know that this is what you are eating.
I am also getting some sausage made. So when you bite into some of that summer sausage, this is what you are eating.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After you bag your next trophy mouse, why don't you skin it and clean it like a deer and show us pictures. But please don't add it to your hamburger and sausage meat.

Rickie Davies said...

Too late.