Friday, November 21, 2008

Neil Diamond

I realize that this is an absolute exercise in futility, but I am going to throw it out there to any of my loyal blog readers who are looking to have a good time. In case you don't know, Neil Diamond, according to the movie, Saving Silvermann, The Greatest Singer Song-Writer of All Time, is going to be playing in Milwaukee Monday night. I can't see how I could not attend this concert. Yes, I know that was a double negative. My plan is to go and scalp tickets. A cold Monday night, I figure they will be giving these tickets away. My goal, floor seats for $30. Let me know if you are down for this show. According to my sources, here is the set list for the show:
Holy Holy
Beautiful Noise
Love on the Rocks
You are the Sun, I am the moon
Cherry Cherry
Home Before Dark
Don’t Go There
Pretty Amazing Grace
Crunchy Granola Suite
Done Too Soon
Brooklyn Roads
I Am I Said
Solitary Man
Forever in Blue Jeans
Sweet Caroline
You Don’t Bring Me Flowers (Borky, I will be thinking about you during this one)
I’m a Believer
Man of God
Hell Yeah
Encore:America
Brother Love’s Traveling Salvation Show

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes - it will always hold a special place in my heart too.

-borky