Friday, October 31, 2008

Moving Update

Here is a quick update for all of my blog readers. I am in the process of moving from Appleton back down to Milwaukee. While that is going on, I will most likely be without internet. I am hoping to have the death star back up and full operational by mid next week. Which means you will have to wait until then for updates on the life that I live. Depending upon when I get home internet service you are going to miss the following exciting events from this weekend and early next week.
Tonight, Halloween: Trick or Treating with my nieces, nephews and beer. The Gwar concert to follow. I am hoping to be able to shoot some video of the on stage theatrics.
Saturday: M.K.A. plays at noon.
Sunday: My nephew, JJ's, birthday party.
Monday: Is the big move from Appleton to Milwaukee.
Tuesday: I am finishing up with everything in Appleton.
Wednesday: Me outscoring The General yet again on the soccer field.
Thursday & Friday: Working on cleaning up my house.
Saturday: M.K.A. at noon and then inviting everyone I know to my house for speed quarters.

No comments: