Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Brewer Gyro Contest Winner

The season is over and the results are in. The winner is........my niece, Sarah. Sarah you will have to discuss this with your parents and let me know when it works for you. We are going to have to make it at lunch time.I am sure you will not be able to eat a whole gyro. You might have to bring your brother along to help you eat it all. But I will be back living in my house by the first week of November. So anytime after that I am up for it. In fact I might just make it a weekly thing to go down there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about the winner of the Survivor League? for the second year in a row - your sister.

Deb

Rickie Davies said...

Patience, sister, patience. I will get to that posting in good time. And you can expect that a picture of me handing over the money will be posted on the blog as well.

Anonymous said...

I will be the bigger man and accept the gyro on behalf of Sarah. We can do a live video feed if you want.

-Bubs

Rickie Davies said...

Bubs,

You are a bigger man. Not this weekend but next, I think we should make a trip. In fact I am going for sure, even if I have to go by myself.