Wednesday, October 15, 2008

House Party

I did some thinking this weekend. I have made the decision and I am going to have something of a welcome home party at my house the first weekend I am home. It will be Saturday November 8th. All of my loyal blog readers are welcome to attend. M.K.A. has a game that afternoon, that I plan on attending. Festivities to start around 7:00 p.m. I haven't really figured out the food situation. Probably just some stuff to snack on and maybe some bacon wrapped pizza rolls. I will be a bit disappointed if a game of speed quarters does not break out. An Evite has already been sent out to those who's emails I do have. At last count, according to my latest poll, at least 10 people said they will show up if I have a party. I am very skeptical of that many people showing up.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can go watch MKA. I will organize a sheepshead game in your basement while you are gone. The real party will start at 3 pm.

-Bubs

Rickie Davies said...

How about this Bubs? You come along with me to watch M.K.A.? I know you have been around Whitewater once or twice. You know your way around. What are you afraid of?

Anonymous said...

If I go to Whitewater, I won't come back!

-Bubs

Anonymous said...

3pm sheepshead in Rick's basement. Count me in.

General

Anonymous said...

You know the game this week is in Oshkosh right?

-M.K.A.

Rickie Davies said...

Bubs, You will come back. Come back a loser after I take all of your money again.

Stegall, Don't even think about walking into my house until you pay up. I fully expect to see you offer me up a single $100 crips and clean that evening. Otherwise we are going to play a little game called, no one let Stegall into the house.

M.K.A., Of course I know the game is in Oshkosh. It is also at 1:30, not the usual starting time. Do you know why? Because it is Oshkosh's Homecoming. Let me worry about the little things. You worry about the WIAC Defensive Player of the week, linebacker Kevin Bahl, blitzing around your side of the line.