Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Welcome to Milwaukee Party Extended

I have had a great responce to my party on November 8th. I am also a bit disappointed. For those of you out there who received an Evite, I know when you look at the invitation, so if you don't mark yes, no or maybe, that means to me that you are just lazy and rude. Enough with my frustration with my "friends".
On the afternoon of the party, I am planning on attending M.K.A.'s football game in Whitewater. I have already invited Bubs to come along to the game, but he just doesn't want to go. I am now inviting all of my loyal readers to join me at that game as well. If you are interested, let me know. We will be tailgating before hand. Just think you could be spending an entire day with me. How many girls just dream of something like that? None actually.
M.K.A., I know you are a loyal reader, don't say I never tried to get people to go to your games.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rickie, I always appreciate you coming to my games and you trying to get people to come to my games. Thanks so much and I will see you on the 8th.

-M.K.A.

Rickie Davies said...

Actually M.K.A., you will see me on the 1st. Although I don't know if I am going to do push ups for the next couple of games. Your next couple of opponents aren't too good. If you can promise me you keep your scoring under 40 points, I will do them.