Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday, Friday, Friday

Well in case you missed the title, today is Friday. I am obviously pretty happy about it. I am also very encouraged by the number of comments I have received regarding my medical bills. Apparently I just have to bribe you people with food to get a response out of you. I am just interested in seeing how long it takes people to collect. I know that some people would want their gyro the next day, Preston. But I have a feeling some of you might not get around to it at all. But that is fine. Currently I am only the hook to buy my niece, Sarah, a gyro. And as luck would have it, I am planning on going to Oakland Gyros for dinner this evening. So Sarah if you are looking for payment, tonight is a good night. Not much else to really report, I am headed to Madison this weekend for the Badger game. I am hoping that yields at least one good story and a couple of decent pictures for you. Also this weekend is the Dedication of the Wisconsin Street Bridge, the project that I have been working on the past 4 months. If you are in the Oshkosh area, please feel free to drop by. I of course will not be there. Last night I went out to dinner with my friends, Mark and Suzanne. As I was driving home, I stopped down by the river to take some pictures. Because as you know, I am something of a photog. I thought they were sort of cool, so here they are.

No comments: