Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Soccer Schedule

If you are out and looking for some entertainment on a Wednesday night over the next couple of months. Here is a suggestion for you, why not stop on out at the Brookfield Indoor Soccer Complex and heckle me while I play soccer. You can also heckle The General, as he is on the same team. In fact it will be easier to heckle him because he isn't quite as good as me. Actually let's be honest, he stinks. Plus there is a bonus to showing up. On two particular evenings, my nephew, Pickle, plays right before me. Here is my schedule:
Tonight, October 29nd at 10:00 p.m.
Wednesday, November 5th at 9:00 p.m. (Pickle plays at 8:00 p.m.)
Wednesday, November 12th at 10:00 p.m.
Wednesday, November 19th at 8:00 p.m. (Pickle plays at 7:00 p.m.)
Wednesday, November 26th at 10:00 p.m. (This is Thanksgiving Eve, cocktails will be flowing after the game at Pistol Pete's right down the road.) (If you show to this game, I will buy you a shot of my choice for each goal that I score after the game at the bar.)
Wednesday, December 3rd at 10:00 p.m.
Wednesday, December 10th at 9:00 p.m.

No comments: