Monday, October 27, 2008

Dawn and Joe's Wedding Reception

Dawn and Joe's wedding reception Friday night was as expected a great time. I want to thank Dawn and Joe for letting me MC and to the introductions. I also want to thank Nate, Michel, Shelly and Jota for letting me crash their dinner party. Let me just get straight to the pictures.
Nate and Michel.
The Dogger and Amy. It was Amy's first official introduction to all of "the Creeps". The General and Diane.Dawn and Bubs. Tyler, Bob and Beth.Nate and myself.
Joe and the General.
Here was part of the dance contest. It got pretty serious and was highly entertaining. I opted to take photos rather than enter.
Jota giving his all in the dance contest. I think he took 2nd or 3rd.
Shelly and Jota.

As the night was winding down, here are Nate, Michel, Shelly and Jota.Jota and I at the bar. I am sending out the vibe. Joe, I know you are a blog reader. I got a lot of pictures for you and Dawn. I will give you a disk at my party in two weeks. Thanks again. Everyone had a great time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your pictures of me present a false impression. Both pictures show me making some lewd facial distortion with my tongue suggestively exposed.

I fear that readers might get the impression that all I did that night was engage in this juvenile and disgusting behavior. I am sure I was much more civilized, but I cannot remember because I was too drunk.

General

PS For everyone who bet against me in our soccer competition please note that I am only 3 points behind and I am promising to narrow that gap this Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

10:00 game this week? What do we get if we come?

Rickie Davies said...

The General,
All I can say is that pitures don't lie.
As far as you narrowing the gap. Highly unlikely.

Julie,
Yes the game is at 10:00 this week. Now I have to bribe people to come to my games? I don't think so. If you come to my game, I can guarranty an attempt at a nutmeg. Oh and also if you come to the game this week, I will pay for the cab ride from my house to the Rave and back, before and after the Gwar concert. That is a $20 value.

Anonymous said...

Only if you are going to the concert!

Nick plays at 5:00 and I play at 7:00. We will see if we make it for the 10:00 tonight.

Rickie Davies said...

Oh I am going to the concert. I bought my ticket and everything.