Friday, October 17, 2008

The Weekend Ahead

I have nothing to update about yesterday. I worked, went home, clean the dishes, worked out, watched TV and went to bed. Far from exciting. So let me get on to this weekend. Again not much going on for tonight. But Saturday, I have a massage in the morning. Then I am headed to M.K.A.'s football game in Oshkosh. Saturday night, Liquid and Doug are coming into town. I will show them the hot spots of the city of Appleton. That should take about 15 minutes, then we will just go to a bar. Sunday, I am headed to the Packer game. I don't have tickets but Liquid and Doug do, so I am going to see what I can do. And if we want to look even further into the future, Wednesday is the triumphant return of my old indoor soccer team, the Amigos. We haven't played together in 3 years. It will feel great to get back out on the field. Once I get the full schedule, I will post it here. All I know is that the first two games are at 9:00 and 10:00. And to make this session of soccer more exciting, The General and I have a little wager on who can do more scoring. 1 point for an assist, 2 points for a goal. Last I saw of The General, he wasn't looking all that fit. I don't think he will even be able to play an entire game. Granted I have gone through my own problems, but I am confident that I will be near top form for the first game.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about a happy ending with that massage?

-Bubs

Rickie Davies said...

I will see what I can do, but to be honest it doesn't look good.

What about you pulling up short on Whitewater on the 8th?