Friday, October 24, 2008

Wedding Bells

Here is what is on tap for the weekend. Tonight is Joe and Dawn's wedding in Madison. I am pretty excited about it. Sadly it seems the only time "the Creeps" get together is at a funeral....I mean a wedding. The last couple, Bob's and Tyler's were just a blast. I hope Bob gets up and give another "F" bomb filled speech. "I love you F'ers!!!" Priceless. I will make a strong mental note to take multiple pictures. Plus the wedding is on a Friday. Friday weddings always seem to be a bit rambunctious. I think it has to do with people working, they are in a hurry to get there, then feel like they have to make up for lost time, and suddenly everyone is rather tipsy. It is going to be great.
Saturday I am headed up to Nate's parent's farm. They are having a farm party. It has been at least 5 or 6 years since I have been to the farm. I think the last time I was up at the farm was the weekend that Nate got sentenced to death......I mean engaged. What is wrong with me today.
Sunday is just the long drive home from the farm. That leads into the last week of work I have up in Oshkosh / Appleton. I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend, and I will be sure to get some pictures up on Monday.

No comments: